Skip to content
Heart icon (animated) heart icon (static)

Investor FAQs

  • Who is your Independent Registered Public Accounting Firm?

    PriceWaterhouseCoopers, LLP
  • Who is your Stock Transfer Agent?

    Computershare Trust Company, N.A.
  • Who do I contact to request information on my account or change my account information?

    Questions regarding stock holdings, certificate replacement/transfer, dividends and address changes should be directed to our Transfer Agent, Computershare Trust Company, N.A., P.O. Box 43006, Providence, RI, 02490-3006 or 150 Royall St., Suite 101, Canton, MA, 02021, Telephone (800) 328-9033 or (781) 575-2718 (outside the U.S.). You can also contact them at their website:
  • Can I buy stock directly from Johnson & Johnson?

    Johnson & Johnson does not have a direct purchase program available to the general public. However, existing shareowners may make additional purchases of stock without fees or commissions through the Johnson & Johnson Dividend Reinvestment Program (DRIP). For more information, please contact Computershare Trust Company, N.A., at (800) 328-9033 or (781) 575-2718 (outside the U.S.). You can also contact them at their website:
  • How do I participate in your Dividend Reinvestment Program (DRIP)?

    The Johnson & Johnson Dividend Reinvestment Program (DRIP) is available to registered shareowners of Johnson & Johnson and allows for full or partial reinvestment and additional cash investments of up to $50,000 per year in Johnson & Johnson Common Stock without per share or service charges on stock purchases. If you are interested in participating in the Plan and need an enrollment form and/or more information, please contact Computershare Trust Company, N.A., at (800) 328-9033 or (781) 575-2718 (outside the U.S.) or go to
  • If I own shares of Johnson & Johnson that are held by my broker, can I participate in the DRIP program?

    Shares held by a broker are registered to the broker and therefore, must be transferred from "street name" (held by a bank or broker) to certificate form in order to participate in the Johnson & Johnson Dividend Reinvestment Program.
  • How do I get a copy of your Annual Report?

    Our Annual Report is available on this website for your convenience at If you would like a printed copy, please complete our Document Request Form.
  • How can I vote my Johnson & Johnson shares online?

    There are several Internet websites where you can vote your Johnson & Johnson shares. However, in order to cast your votes, you will need to have the unique "control number" printed on your proxy card, notice, voting instruction card, or in the email you received from Computershare or your broker. Once you have located your control number, use your Internet browser to go to one of the following websites:

    Follow the instructions provided on the website. We urge you to read all of our proxy materials before you cast your votes as they contain important information for making an informed voting decision. Our most recent Proxy Statement and Annual Reports are available on our website at
  • Where can I find out more about my rights as a shareholder and the proxy voting process?

    For general educational information about your rights as a shareholder and the proxy voting process, these third-party websites may be helpful to you:

    • U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission--Spotlight on Proxy Matters:
    • Broadridge Financial Solutions--Shareholder Education:
  • I need the price of your stock on a specific day. Where do I find it?

    You may use our Historical Price Look-Up Tool to find the closing stock price on a specific day.
  • Where can I find information on Johnson & Johnson stock splits?

    Please see our Stock-Split History page.
  • When is your next earnings release?

    Please see our Calendar of Events for a listing of upcoming earnings announcements and other key events or check the Events & Presentations box on the Email Alerts Subscription page.
  • Where can I find financial information for a specific product, franchise or Johnson & Johnson affiliate?

    Publicly available financial information regarding our company can be found in the Investor Relations section of our website. In general, we do not disclose sales by product or product category. You can, however, find the sales history of selected products at Sales of Key Products/Franchises.
  • How do I send the company a message?

    Please use the form on our Contact Us Page.

    Some questions must be forwarded to get you the information you have requested, so we ask your patience in waiting for a reply.

    Please note that we may not respond to all form letters or e-mail campaigns. Be assured, however, that all communications we receive are shared with the appropriate people within Johnson & Johnson.

    By submitting your information in this e-mail message, you agree that such information will be governed by our Privacy Policy. Because e-mail sent to and from this site may not be secure, you should take special care in deciding what information you send via e-mail to us.
  • What is "Notice and Access"?

    We are distributing proxy materials to many shareholders via the Internet under the Securities and Exchange Commission’s (SEC’s) “Notice and Access” rules, which will save costs and paper. Using this method of distribution, in March of each year we mail a Notice Regarding the Availability of Proxy Materials (“Notice”) that contains basic information about our Annual Meeting and instructions on how to view all proxy materials, and vote electronically, on the Internet. If you receive the Notice and prefer to receive a paper or e-mail copy of the proxy materials, follow the instructions in the Notice for making this request, and the materials will be sent promptly to you via the preferred method. If you prefer to vote by phone rather than Internet, the website listed on the Notice ( has instructions for voting by phone.
Back to top
You are now leaving The site you’re being redirected to is a branded pharmaceutical website. Please click below to continue to that site.